Siberian Ginseng 50:1 Powdered Extract
Latin: Eleutherococcus senticosus
Energy and Flavor: warm, pungent, bitter, astringent
- Qi and Jing Tonic
- Premier adaptogen
- Builds physical and mental strength and endurance
- Especially indicated for athletes and manual laborers
- Aids in recovery from physical and mental exercise
- Reduces the stress and adrenal exhaustion experienced from heavy workloads
- Increases respiratory strength
- Builds immediate and long term energy by up-regulating mitochondria
- Contains saponins called eleutherosides, which are very similiar to the saponins found in panax ginseng and gynostemma
Directions: take 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoons 2 times a day. Mix into hot water, a smoothie, yogurt, soup, or your favorite drink.
Ingredients: wild-harvested siberian ginseng 50:1 powdered extract.
Servings (1/4 tsp): ~152 (4 oz. package) and ~76 (2 oz. package)
Experation Date: 8/2020
Superior Quality Extract
- 50:1 Siberian Ginseng extract- 50 pounds of root makes one pound of extract. It is impossible to make a siberian ginseng powdered extract that is less than ~50:1. Any product that claims to be less than 50:1 contains fillers to reduce the extract ratio.
- Standardized to .8% eleutherosides to guarantee consistent potency
- Full Spectrum- contains the balanced natural proportions of plant constituents.
- No carriers, exipients, or binders of any kind
- 100% pure plant material
- Extracted with only non-chlorinated pure filtered water, in a low temperature process, ranging from 70C (158F) – 80C(176F). No industrial solvents are ever used.
- Ethically wild-harvested- Care is taken to not over harvest, in order to preserve the vitality of the native stand. Areas of harvesting are carefully chosen to avoid human-made contaminants.
- Water Soluble- The extract can be easily dissolved into beverages.
- Extracted in a GMP compliant facility with the following certifications: ISO9001:2000, Kosher, HACCP, and USDA-NOP/IFOAM/EEC-834 Organic Certified
- The left over plant material after extraction is reused as animal feed or organic fertilizer, and never sent to a landfill.
- Free from gluten, dairy, nuts, and GMOs
- High quality packaging is used to preserve quality and freshness.
- Dancing Spirit Herb's headquarters and packaging department is powered by solar energy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.